Prestigious Intersolar Award to Honor Solar Projects in India
A new prize category, entitled Solar Projects, has been added to the solar industry’s most prestigious innovation prize, the Intersolar AWARD, for 2012! In addition to the established prizes for Solar Thermal Technologies, Photovoltaics and PV Production Technologies, the 2012 Intersolar AWARD will, for the first time, pay tribute to outstanding projects in the new category: Solar Projects in India.
After the successful launching of the category for Solar Projects in North America, the Intersolar AWARD 2012 now heads to India to award the best, completed Solar Projects there.
Take part in the international solar industry’s innovation prize and separate your company from the crowd! The Intersolar AWARD has established itself as the industry’s flagship and draws worldwide public attention to nominees and winners.
To register for the award, please Register here
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice